Recent Before & After Photos

Water leak damages Indianapolis, IN home


This residence in Indianapolis recently suffered a water loss from a leak in the water supply line to the refrigerator. The mitigation process began once our S... READ MORE



Pipe ruptures in Greencastle, IN


This Putnam County homeowner found a small water leak from a ruptured pipe in his finished basement. SERVPRO of Morgan and Putnam Counties was called to the re... READ MORE



Fire loss at this Indianapolis, Indiana home


When the homeowner of this residence in Indianapolis called for our services due to a stove/oven fire, we responded. Our SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties... READ MORE



Sewer drain backup in Morgan County, IN


This is the result of a sewer drain back up that caused damage to the homeowners' basement, bedroom, ceilings, walls, and floor. Once the plumbing issue and lea... READ MORE



Water loss in Putnam County


This ceiling damage was the result of a broken pipe to a residence in Cloverdale, IN. The loss started in the resident’s upstairs bathroom. The extent of... READ MORE



Damages from a fire and water loss in Indianapolis, IN


Fire and water loss in Indianapolis, IN caused extensive damage to this residence. The kitchen was totally gutted due to the fire. Ceilings in the dining room a... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties to the rescue in Greencastle IN


This house fire in Greencastle, IN destroyed a lot of the homeowners' property but SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties was quick to pack-out what items were... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Putnam County


This Putnam County homeowner suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties worked around the clock to clean up de... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Avon, IN


This family’s Avon home suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties and we were ab... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Franklin, IN residence


This Franklin, IN homeowner discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to a water heater loss while on vacation. Businesses are always at risk for m... READ MORE