If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (317) 834-6382

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Hazards in Mooresville, Indiana

3/9/2020 (Permalink)

Aftermath of A Candle Warmer SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties Professionals available 24/7

Candle warmers. Are they safe to leave on all day?

Although fire danger from an open flame is eliminated. Here is a list of reasoning not to leave a candle warmer unattended or burning for extended amounts of time.

  • Overheating 
  • electrical wire damage
  • trip hazard from the chord

Never leave a candle warmer unattended if it is in use. If you leave the house turn the element off eliminating the chance of it overheating.

SERVPRO of Morgan & Putnam Counties offers specialty cleaning for the structure and contents of your home or business after a fire. In any case you need to call in a professional restoration company SERVPRO has reliable trained staff to make your home "Like it never even happened."

Call us Today @ 317- 834-6382

Other News

View Recent Posts